Ailt Word to PowerPoint Converter can help transform your documents into presentations easily. The application has an intuitive interface. As the software supports batch conversion, you will save a lot of time.
The files to convert can be added to the list by simply dragging and dropping them, but you can also browse disks to import individual files or complete folders. Luckily, all types of Word documents are supported as input, including DOC, DOCX, DOCM and RTF. In case you regularly convert the same files, you can save the list to re-use it later.
Similarly, you are allowed to set the output format as PPT, PPTX and PPTM. Moreover, you can configure other output parameters, like orientation and slide size. While converting, the tool keeps all the original elements, such as text, tables, images and graphics.
In general, Ailt Word to PowerPoint Converter does exactly what it is expected to do. However, it does have some drawbacks. In my opinion, it took too long to convert a simple Word document. Moreover, it needs both Word and PowerPoint to be installed on your system.
- It supports batch conversion
- It has an intuitive interface
- It supports latest Microsoft Office versions
- It needs Microsoft Office to be installed on your system
- It took too long to convert a file when I tested it
- It is too expensive if we compare it with similar software